Posted on May 11 2017
1) That sinking feeling when your teacher says "now on your other side"
2) Being comfortable not wearing much clothing, and being surrounded by everyone else wearing not much clothing.
3) Before pole dancing you were unaware you had a 'good' and 'bad' flexibility and strength 'side' of your body!
4) Getting a Pole trick, taking a picture, never doing move again.
5) Being irrationally irritated by that one naturally super flexible person in class.
7) Pointing your Toes... all the time. Yep, your instructor has drummed it into your head, and now a flexed foot is a big no-no. You find yourself pointing them, even during Missionary Position.
8) Getting stuck in all the sports bras, and tight tops. Damn those lats.
9) For once not minding the commute home from pole class, while you splice, cut and analyse your pics and vids for Instagram (or when you crash on the sofa after driving home).
10) Having a great community around you that gives you the warm and fuzzies.
11) Struggling to not talk about pole, or have a conversation with non-pole friends.
12) Eyeing up every bus/train/street pole and thinking 'oh the things I could do to you'.
13) When Instagram changed videos from 15 seconds to 60 seconds...
We hope you enjoyed this blog post, COMMENT below with the ones you related to most!
Any blogs posted are included in one fabulous weekly e-mail (along with other goodies & deals) so make sure to sign up to our newsletter! You can do this by clicking on the tab in the bottom right corner. By signing up you also get VIP Access to the website in times of our popular Gecko Grip Legging restocks (they sell out pretty quickly! Check them out here).
Want to learn more about us!? Well we are two Pole Dancers who have spent years creating Gecko Grip so that you can Pole in Breathable, Flexible and Grippy Leggings! Learn about us and our brand ambassadors on our Meet The Creatures page.