Jordan Kensley: Floor Flow
By purchasing this download you are supporting those incomes affected by COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding as many of these tutorials you cannot only do from the comfort of your own lounge, but are self recorded in isolation by instructors and teachers currently not able to reach a studio. We appreciate your support.
Floor Flow - Slide, Thread and Slink!
Have you always wanted to dance with Jordan Kensley, but haven't had the chance? Well now you can learn two separate combinations, at your own speed, and in the comfort of your home! In this tutorial you will learn to slide, thread, roll and slink your way around the room, and now you'll have the ability to stop and start on your time! Purchase for £10 and get two separate movement combinations that are designed to connect- to create one long floor combination that will be sure to impress!
About Jordan Kenslay
Jordan Kensley is an internationally recognised touring pole dancer and instructor. Jordan is also a certified Structural Integrationist. She uses her bio-mechanical knowledge gained from Structural Integration to better inform her students of how their body works in their own movement. Jordan Kensley continues to learn about the body & movement and has become a powerful presence in the pole world by competing, performing, judging and teaching all over the world. She strives to embody the athlete, the artist, and the goddess in every dance. Jordan’s goal as an instructor is to help her students realise those same qualities in themselves. She has met so many inspiring people within this community and is looking forward to meeting many more in the years to come.
Check out @jordankensley on instagram!
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the activities, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating you are doing so at your own risk. There are inherent risks of injury in physical activity and dance, including but not limited to; ankle, wrist and knee injury, cartilage and ligament damage, muscle soreness and serious injury / death.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen. The activities on all digital downloads are not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any injury, medical condition or disease. Consult your doctor immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Use a suitable space for the activity with suitable non-slip flooring, crash mats, and no potential obstructions in the area.
- Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any injuries or current health problems.
- By participating you agree you are familiar with these types of activities, classes and tutorials and that you will avoid any activity above your skill level or experience. If you have any doubts, use videos as purely demonstrative for theoretical learning.
- By participating you agree you are solely responsible for ensuring your body is fully warmed up. You can pause the video to do so, or complete a full warm up suited to your body before beginning the activity content.
In the event of physical injury, death or property damage occurring, you agree not to hold responsible CXIX LTD., (trading as creatures of XIX), it's directors and all instructors featured on the 'Digital Den' (digital downloads).
Downloads take variable times depending on your internet speed.
Videos are in minutes.
Available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.