Information on Buy Now, Pay Later, with Klarna (UK Customers)
- It may take us a few more days to ship your item over the Black Friday period due to sales volume. Don't worry, we are working over the weekend and will get your package to you asap so thank you for your patience.
- Please do not message more than once / to multiple accounts as this will slow down response times (Please allow longer for a reply)
- We cannot hold, cancel or edit any orders in this period
- Returns are not being processed this week
Do you ship abroad?
Yes we ship internationally! Shipping prices are on our checkout page. Customs charges for international shipping are to be covered on the customers end. See more shipping information here.
Shipping abroad, who is handling my package?
All orders abroad are shipped tracked / signed for. Please be aware that once the parcel leaves the UK it will be in the care of your national postal service. The tracking number provided on your order confirmation email can be used on your national postal services tracking site for fully up to date information.
From placing my order how long does it take to ship?
We aim to pack and ship your orders within 24 hours, if the order is placed on a weekend this will be shipped on a Monday. The orders are then shipped via Royal Mail.
Average Delivery times:
- UK - 2-3 days
- EU - 5-7 days
- USA / CA - 10 days
- AUS / NZ - 10-15 days
Shipping times vary depending on customs of your local country.
Please note, due to the current Covid-19 situation, NEXT DAY delivery is NOT guaranteed at the moment - but will still get the order to you faster than normal shipping option.
Last lodgement dates for Christmas delivery (Please note these are recommended, not guaranteed):
UK: 22nd December
Northern Ireland: 21st December
Are the sizes the same across all Collections?
We aim to keep our sizing as consistent as possible across all our collections. However, due to product construction, fabrics and cuts there can be some variation. Check our size guides here.
Sale codes can only be applied for the sale period. Codes and discounts cannot be applied retrospectively.
In sale periods some discount codes will be deactivated.
All Gift cards can of course still be used.
If I have Pre-Ordered an item when should I expect it to arrive?
Expected delivery times for pre-orders are different for each product. Please check the product's description for the correct information.
See the FoxBox delivery schedule here.
Please be aware that pre-order delivery dates may change due to external circumstances, but we will notify you of any changes as soon as possible.
The boxes ship every Quarter: March, June, September, December. For more information see FoxBox FAQ.
Mark as a Gift
We are required by law to display the correct value of your order, it is illegal to edit or amend this. Please do not email this request.
If I have placed my order, can I add something else to it?
We have improved our shipping and all orders are processed within 30 min of placing an order, so unfortunately we are unable to amend orders once they have been placed.
I have entered incorrect shipping address.
It's the customer's responsibility to enter a correct address at the checkout, unfortunately we cannot guarantee we can recall or divert the order once it has been processed, and cannot compensate unless it has been returned to us.
What is Creatures of XIX’s returns policy?
Our returns policy lasts 14 days from receipt of goods. If 14 days has passed, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange; if you are ordering a pre-ordered item this will also be 14 days after receipt of goods. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Returns take up to 3 working days to be processed from date of receipt with Creatures of XIX. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. For more information please see our full refunds policy.
How do I make a return?
If you wish to return an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The name you ordered under
- Your order number
- Items you are returning
- Reason for Return
- Size you'd like to exchange for (if applicable)
*If you do not complete this information we may be unable to process your return*
Then ship the items you wish to return (in the barcoded bag they came in with their original tags) and stating the order number to:
Creatures of XIX
148 Caistor Road
Please find the UK, US, AUS and EU sizing here along with measurements in cm & inches to help you select the perfect size.
By purchasing this download you are supporting those incomes affected by COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding as many of these tutorials you cannot only do from the comfort of your own lounge, but are self recorded in isolation by instructors and teachers currently not able to reach a studio. We appreciate your support.
Kinstretch Class 1: Bootylicious!
Hip External Rotation and Hip Abduction means happy Hip and Booty Burn 🍑
This class will guide you through mobility drills in order to reduce the gap between passive and active range of motion in your hips, as well as improve your neurological control in within the range.
00:00 - 00:16 mins CARs
00:16 - 00:40 mins Hip External Rotation
00:40 - 01:06 mins Hip Abduction
01:06 - 01:25 mins GH Ext. Rotation
More details on Kinstretch:
A movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and USABLE ranges of motion. The KINSTRETCH system is one born out of scientific research. All of the movements and training techniques have been selected based on a meticulous and rigorous investigation of evidence, conducted by physical conditioning and medical experts, as it pertains to body control, injury prevention, joint health, and physical longevity.
About Nevio Roselli @coachnevi
Over the past 10 years I have undergone multiple certifications and seminars relating to the topics of strength, mobility, nutrition, injury management and sport performance. In the early years of my career I was the head strength and conditioning coach for the Athletics department at the University Sport Centre in Naples, Italy. In 2014 I completed an internship in S&C under the guidance of Carlo Buzzichelli, at the Olympic Centre in La Havana, Cuba, and became the Director for the ISCI (International Strength & Conditioning Institute) Australia. Since moving to Perth in 2014, I have noticed the big movement culture community that the city had to offer and started to be passionate about Handstand and Gymnastic Strength training. 2019 is the year where I embraced a completely new coaching approach in regards to mobility and flexibility training after he attended FRC and Kinstretch seminars (a system of mobility and joint control training based on scientific principals and researches created by Dr. Andreo Spina).
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the activities, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating you are doing so at your own risk. There are inherent risks of injury in physical activity and dance, including but not limited to; ankle, wrist and knee injury, cartilage and ligament damage, muscle soreness and serious injury / death.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen. The activities on all digital downloads are not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any injury, medical condition or disease. Consult your doctor immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Use a suitable space for the activity with suitable non-slip flooring, crash mats, and no potential obstructions in the area.
- Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any injuries or current health problems.
- By participating you agree you are familiar with these types of activities, classes and tutorials and that you will avoid any activity above your skill level or experience. If you have any doubts, use videos as purely demonstrative for theoretical learning.
- By participating you agree you are solely responsible for ensuring your body is fully warmed up. You can pause the video to do so, or complete a full warm up suited to your body before beginning the activity content.
In the event of physical injury, death or property damage occurring, you agree not to hold responsible CXIX LTD., (trading as creatures of XIX), it's directors and all instructors featured on the 'Digital Den' (digital downloads).
Downloads take variable times depending on your internet speed.
Videos are in minutes.
Available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.