Creature Camp Terms and Conditions
Please read all of the Terms and Conditions of Creature Camp thoroughly.
- All deposits for Creature Camp are non-refundable at any time.
- Deposits can be paid via Paypal, Credit or Debit Card from our site here.
- You can pay in FULL to receive a 10% discount, or you can chose the Payment Plan which is 1x deposit and 6x instalments (Nov '18 - April '19)
- The payment plan is Flexible. It is 6x minimum repayments of £99GBP per month (November '18, December '19, January '19, February '19, March '19 & April '19). However, you can over pay if you wish, or pay the entire balance at a later date.
- On the Payment Plan the full amount MUST be paid by 25th of April 2019. If the full amount has not been paid by this date you forfeit the rights to the full amount paid and to your spot on the Camp.
- For the Payment Plan we will issue you with a PayPal invoice.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND CREATURE CAMP
- If you cannot attend Creature Camp please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer your place to someone on the wait list.
If you cannot attend please note the following terms:
- Deposits are non-refundable at any time.
- If you have paid in full you will be eligible for a Credit Transfer or Refund, minus the £105GBP deposit up to the 31st of March. After this time you forfeit all monies paid.
- If you are on the payment plan and cannot attend, if you let us know before the 31st of March you are entitled to a Credit Transfer or refund minus the initial deposit paid. After the 31st of March you forfeit all monies paid.
- Pre-requisites: Must be strong in climbing the pole, have a strong invert, and be able to leg hang with both inside and outside leg.
- Only travel to and from the studio to the house is covered by the organisers.
- All other travel is covered by you. We cannot refund or compensate for missing flights/trains, cancelled flights/trains etc.
If you are from outside of the UK you will need to provide either a valid EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) or valid Travel Insurance Policy (includes active activities) to the organisers 2 weeks ahead of the camp. If no valid form of Travel Insurance can be provided we reserve the right to remove you from the classes.