Lauren Elise: Flooreo
By purchasing this download you are supporting those incomes affected by COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding as many of these tutorials you cannot only do from the comfort of your own lounge, but are self recorded in isolation by instructors and teachers currently not able to reach a studio. We appreciate your support.
Spice up your day with non-pole, sexy floor choreo. Learn a fluid, expressive routine, packed with adjustments to fit any space, and a focus on musicality, character and technique. This is a floor based choreography tutorial, the video includes full choreo, full choreo with cues and walkthrough instructions.
This can be done in heels or barefoot - please wear suitable clothing for your training space.
Duration : Choreography 1m 30, video approx 30 minutes
There are four different choreography videos to choose from: Cake, Daddy, Piece & Kinky.
There are four different Flooreo choreography classes to choose from:
Make That Cake - Lunchmoney Lewis ft Doja Cat
Piece of Me - Tricky
Kinky - Mik Mish ft Arguello & Marala
Dirty Daddy - Great Dane
About Lauren Elise:
Lauren Elise is a pole dance instructor and performer from London, best known for her dynamic, fluid basework, her musicality and her attention to detail. She takes influence from Russian Exotic, Commercial Dance and Stripper Style and is passionate about authentic, natural movement and the power of freestyle dance.
- Miss & Mister Pole Essex Pro 2017
- LucyPole Cup Pro and Classique 2016
- Dance Filthy UK Pro 2016
- Winner of Authentic Pole Dance Adv 2015
She has performed onstage with DaVido at the 2017 MOBO Awards, features in videos for Tulisa and James Blake and is a performer for The Cocoa Butter Club.
Lauren is also an ambassador for pole clothing range Creatures of XIX, and is the co-founder of Eden Pole Competition
Check out Lauren on instagram - @laurenelisepole
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the activities, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating you are doing so at your own risk. There are inherent risks of injury in physical activity and dance, including but not limited to; ankle, wrist and knee injury, cartilage and ligament damage, muscle soreness and serious injury / death.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen. The activities on all digital downloads are not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any injury, medical condition or disease. Consult your doctor immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Use a suitable space for the activity with suitable non-slip flooring, crash mats, and no potential obstructions in the area.
- Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any injuries or current health problems.
- By participating you agree you are familiar with these types of activities, classes and tutorials and that you will avoid any activity above your skill level or experience. If you have any doubts, use videos as purely demonstrative for theoretical learning.
- By participating you agree you are solely responsible for ensuring your body is fully warmed up. You can pause the video to do so, or complete a full warm up suited to your body before beginning the activity content.
In the event of physical injury, death or property damage occurring, you agree not to hold responsible CXIX LTD., (trading as creatures of XIX), it's directors and all instructors featured on the 'Digital Den' (digital downloads).
Downloads take variable times depending on your internet speed.
Available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.