Lea Roth: Flexy and Mobility Session
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
By purchasing this download you are supporting those incomes affected by COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding as many of these tutorials you cannot only do from the comfort of your own lounge, but are self recorded in isolation by instructors and teachers currently not able to reach a studio. We appreciate your support.
Flexy and Mobility Session
This mobility session is for the whole body. It includes flexibility and strength in a nice flow. It features dynamic flexibility exercises with the whole body in movement - no deep static stretches.
You can use this session as a warm up for your pole workout, you can add an intensive flexibility session with deep static stretches, or you can use it as a quick flexy body workout.
Duration : 25 minutes
About Lea Roth:
Lea is from Germany and she discovered her passion for dancing when she was a child. She started with ballet and rhythmic gymnastics and continued with other dance styles: Jazz, Modern Dance, HipHop and Cheer Dance. After her high school Lea passed an integrated degree program as a Fitness Coach and she completed a dance education in different dance styles too. After working in the Fitness Scene for a couple of years, Lea decided to compete in Bodybuilding competitions in 2014.
In 2011 Lea started to teach herself how to pole-dance. Since 2013 Lea has been teaching pole-dance in Mannheim.
- German Pole Champion - Three Times Over
- Competed at the World Championships
- Pole Theatre Hungry Pro Art Category in 2019
- Performed on German TV Show 'Das Supertalent' to represent Pole Dance as a sport and art style on TV
Lea loves to teach pole-dancing and also loves to perform because Pole-Dance is her first passion in life. Pole-dance is a perfect mix of strength, flexibility, dancing and elegance - that's why she loves it so much.
Check out Lea on instagram - @flexypole.learoth
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the activities, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating you are doing so at your own risk. There are inherent risks of injury in physical activity and dance, including but not limited to; ankle, wrist and knee injury, cartilage and ligament damage, muscle soreness and serious injury / death.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen. The activities on all digital downloads are not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any injury, medical condition or disease. Consult your doctor immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Use a suitable space for the activity with suitable non-slip flooring, crash mats, and no potential obstructions in the area.
- Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any injuries or current health problems.
- By participating you agree you are familiar with these types of activities, classes and tutorials and that you will avoid any activity above your skill level or experience. If you have any doubts, use videos as purely demonstrative for theoretical learning.
- By participating you agree you are solely responsible for ensuring your body is fully warmed up. You can pause the video to do so, or complete a full warm up suited to your body before beginning the activity content.
In the event of physical injury, death or property damage occurring, you agree not to hold responsible CXIX LTD., (trading as creatures of XIX), it's directors and all instructors featured on the 'Digital Den' (digital downloads).
Downloads take variable times depending on your internet speed.
Available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
Bailey Wears: Size S
[Height 166cm | Waist 79cm | Hips 113cm | Bust 98cm]
Vanessa Wears: Size XS
[ Height 152cm | Waist 70cm | Hips 97cm | Bust 90cm ]
Do you ship abroad?
Yes we ship internationally! Shipping prices are on our checkout page. Customs charges for international shipping are to be covered on the customers end. See more shipping information here.
Shipping abroad, who is handling my package?
All orders abroad are shipped tracked / signed for. Please be aware that once the parcel leaves the UK it will be in the care of your national postal service. The tracking number provided on your order confirmation email can be used on your national postal services tracking site for fully up to date information.
From placing my order how long does it take to ship?
We aim to pack and ship your orders within 24 hours, if the order is placed on a weekend this will be shipped on a Monday. The orders are then shipped via Royal Mail.
Average Delivery times:
UK - 2-3 days EU - 5-7 days USA / CA - 10 days AUS / NZ - 10-15 days
Shipping times vary depending on customs of your local country.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping Over £99. 30 Day Returns.
✈️Est. Delivery 3 days - UK standard shipping.
✈️Est. Delivery 7 days - US standard shipping.
✈️Est. Delivery 9 days - AU standard shipping.
For other international shipping see more