London James: Front Splits Intensive
By purchasing this download you are supporting those incomes affected by COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding as many of these tutorials you cannot only do from the comfort of your own lounge, but are self recorded in isolation by instructors and teachers currently not able to reach a studio. We appreciate your support.
Front Splits Intensive
This tutorial will help you achieve those beautiful and strong front splits (what we want for all the pretty pole moves!) through a series of active and passive exercises. Suitable for all levels but ideal for beginners to build a strong foundation for their splits and for people who have their splits but want to work on squaring and strengthening them.
Duration: 50 minutes
London is a pole instructor from Perth, Australia who has been addicted to pole since 2010! Instantly after starting she became drawn to training and learning everything she could about all the bendy things and now she loves sharing the wealth of knowledge she has gained with her students and seeing them progress in their own flexibility journeys!
Check out London on instagram - @london__lx
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the activities, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating you are doing so at your own risk. There are inherent risks of injury in physical activity and dance, including but not limited to; ankle, wrist and knee injury, cartilage and ligament damage, muscle soreness and serious injury / death.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen. The activities on all digital downloads are not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any injury, medical condition or disease. Consult your doctor immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Use a suitable space for the activity with suitable non-slip flooring, crash mats, and no potential obstructions in the area.
- Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any injuries or current health problems.
- By participating you agree you are familiar with these types of activities, classes and tutorials and that you will avoid any activity above your skill level or experience. If you have any doubts, use videos as purely demonstrative for theoretical learning.
- By participating you agree you are solely responsible for ensuring your body is fully warmed up. You can pause the video to do so, or complete a full warm up suited to your body before beginning the activity content.
In the event of physical injury, death or property damage occurring, you agree not to hold responsible CXIX LTD., (trading as creatures of XIX), it's directors and all instructors featured on the 'Digital Den' (digital downloads).
Downloads take variable times depending on your internet speed.
Available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.