Nevi: Sick Splits
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
By purchasing this download you are supporting those incomes affected by COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding as many of these tutorials you cannot only do from the comfort of your own lounge, but are self recorded in isolation by instructors and teachers currently not able to reach a studio. We appreciate your support.
Kinstretch Class 2: Sick Splits
Activate beast mode on your Front Splits with Hip flexion and hip extension work. It doesn’t matter if you still don’t have your splits or if you are working towards your over splits, this class has got you covered.
Active Flexibility drills in order to increase exponentially your strength in the range of motion so you can really “OWN” your splits.
00:00 - 00:25 mins CARs
00:25 - 00:56 mins Hip Flexion Straight Leg
00:56 - 01:25 mins Hip Extension
01:25 - 01:35 mins GH Flexion
More details on Kinstretch:
A movement enhancement system that develops maximum body control, flexibility and USABLE ranges of motion. The KINSTRETCH system is one born out of scientific research. All of the movements and training techniques have been selected based on a meticulous and rigorous investigation of evidence, conducted by physical conditioning and medical experts, as it pertains to body control, injury prevention, joint health, and physical longevity.
About Nevio Roselli @coachnevi
Over the past 10 years I have undergone multiple certifications and seminars relating to the topics of strength, mobility, nutrition, injury management and sport performance. In the early years of my career I was the head strength and conditioning coach for the Athletics department at the University Sport Centre in Naples, Italy. In 2014 I completed an internship in S&C under the guidance of Carlo Buzzichelli, at the Olympic Centre in La Havana, Cuba, and became the Director for the ISCI (International Strength & Conditioning Institute) Australia. Since moving to Perth in 2014, I have noticed the big movement culture community that the city had to offer and started to be passionate about Handstand and Gymnastic Strength training. 2019 is the year where I embraced a completely new coaching approach in regards to mobility and flexibility training after he attended FRC and Kinstretch seminars (a system of mobility and joint control training based on scientific principals and researches created by Dr. Andreo Spina).
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the activities, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating you are doing so at your own risk. There are inherent risks of injury in physical activity and dance, including but not limited to; ankle, wrist and knee injury, cartilage and ligament damage, muscle soreness and serious injury / death.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen. The activities on all digital downloads are not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any injury, medical condition or disease. Consult your doctor immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Use a suitable space for the activity with suitable non-slip flooring, crash mats, and no potential obstructions in the area.
- Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any injuries or current health problems.
- By participating you agree you are familiar with these types of activities, classes and tutorials and that you will avoid any activity above your skill level or experience. If you have any doubts, use videos as purely demonstrative for theoretical learning.
- By participating you agree you are solely responsible for ensuring your body is fully warmed up. You can pause the video to do so, or complete a full warm up suited to your body before beginning the activity content.
In the event of physical injury, death or property damage occurring, you agree not to hold responsible CXIX LTD., (trading as creatures of XIX), it's directors and all instructors featured on the 'Digital Den' (digital downloads).
Downloads take variable times depending on your internet speed.
Videos are in minutes.
Available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.
Bailey Wears: Size S
[Height 166cm | Waist 79cm | Hips 113cm | Bust 98cm]
Vanessa Wears: Size XS
[ Height 152cm | Waist 70cm | Hips 97cm | Bust 90cm ]
Do you ship abroad?
Yes we ship internationally! Shipping prices are on our checkout page. Customs charges for international shipping are to be covered on the customers end. See more shipping information here.
Shipping abroad, who is handling my package?
All orders abroad are shipped tracked / signed for. Please be aware that once the parcel leaves the UK it will be in the care of your national postal service. The tracking number provided on your order confirmation email can be used on your national postal services tracking site for fully up to date information.
From placing my order how long does it take to ship?
We aim to pack and ship your orders within 24 hours, if the order is placed on a weekend this will be shipped on a Monday. The orders are then shipped via Royal Mail.
Average Delivery times:
UK - 2-3 days EU - 5-7 days USA / CA - 10 days AUS / NZ - 10-15 days
Shipping times vary depending on customs of your local country.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping Over £99. 30 Day Returns.
✈️Est. Delivery 3 days - UK standard shipping.
✈️Est. Delivery 7 days - US standard shipping.
✈️Est. Delivery 9 days - AU standard shipping.
For other international shipping see more