Simona Royal: Stretching for Eagle & Needlescale
By purchasing this download you are supporting those incomes affected by COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding as many of these tutorials you cannot only do from the comfort of your own lounge, but are self recorded in isolation by instructors and teachers currently not able to reach a studio. We appreciate your support.
Stretching for Eagle & needle scale
In this video, I share a stretching routine that I have personally used for the improvement of my Eagle & my needle scale. This is a combination of some of my favourite and most effective stretches I’ve practiced over the years, which allowed me to dramatically improve on these beautiful poses.
Suitable for you if you have some experience with flexibility training and want to push further.
Props needed: at least 2 yoga blocks, a resistance band, a wall.
About Simona Royal
A lover of pole dancing since 2011, Simona explored different parts of the pole world from strip club to studio & the competition scene for both. She had enjoyed learning from a variety of performers & teachers about flexibility, tricks and movement so that she can adapt her knowledge to her own goals.
Her aim as a pole dancer is to share the love of combined athleticism and sensuality.
Check out @simonaroyal on instagram!
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the activities, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating you are doing so at your own risk. There are inherent risks of injury in physical activity and dance, including but not limited to; ankle, wrist and knee injury, cartilage and ligament damage, muscle soreness and serious injury / death.
- Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen. The activities on all digital downloads are not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any injury, medical condition or disease. Consult your doctor immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort.
- Use a suitable space for the activity with suitable non-slip flooring, crash mats, and no potential obstructions in the area.
- Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any injuries or current health problems.
- By participating you agree you are familiar with these types of activities, classes and tutorials and that you will avoid any activity above your skill level or experience. If you have any doubts, use videos as purely demonstrative for theoretical learning.
- By participating you agree you are solely responsible for ensuring your body is fully warmed up. You can pause the video to do so, or complete a full warm up suited to your body before beginning the activity content.
In the event of physical injury, death or property damage occurring, you agree not to hold responsible CXIX LTD., (trading as creatures of XIX), it's directors and all instructors featured on the 'Digital Den' (digital downloads).
Downloads take variable times depending on your internet speed.
Available on desktop, laptop and mobile devices.